The following products require the patient to listen to test stimuli and then point to a corresponding picture. Test stimuli may be a word, sentence, or noise depending on the test. Click on the test name to learn more about the product.
- NU-CHIPS opposite Children’s Noise
- NU-CHIPS opposite Four Talker Noise
- NU-CHIPS opposite Multi-talker Noise
- Pediatric Speech Intelligibility (PSI)
- Pictorial Representations of Spondees (PROS) Cards
- Pictured Spondee Words (PSW)
- Selective Auditory Attention Test (SAAT)
- Sound Effect Recognition Test (SERT)
- Word Intelligibility by Picture Identification (WIPI)
- Word Intelligibility by Picture Identification (WIPI) opposite Four Talker Noise
- Word Intelligibility by Picture Identification (WIPI) opposite Multi-talker Noise
This is not an exhaustive list of products. Many other tests appear in Auditec’s catalog. Go to Auditec’s alphabetical price list to search for a specific test or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.