A compact disc with the following recordings:
- 1kHz Calibration Tone – Both Tracks
- Spondee Word List (W-1), A & B – Left Track
- Children’s Spondee Word List, Form A – Right Track
- CID W-22, Lists 1-3, Form A – Left Track
- NU-6, Lists 1-3, Form A – Left Track
- PBK, Lists 1-3, Form A – Left Track
- Multi-talker Noise – Right Track opposite W-22, NU-6, PBK-50 Lists
- Word Intelligibility by Picture Identification (WIPI), 1st Ed.*– Left Track, Lists 1 & 2; Right Track, Lists 3 & 4
- Paired Comparison Sentences (For MCL-UCL) – Left Track
- Connected Discourse (Cold Running Speech) Male Talker – Right Track
The Basic Auditory Test CD has different recordings on the left and right channels. Your audiometer must be properly set up and capable of separating the left and right channels to use the recordings on this CD.
The Basic Auditory Test CD includes a) audio recording and b) printed word lists. This product does not include instructions, normative data, or pictures. It is assumed that purchasers of Auditec’s auditory tests are well trained in the use, purpose, and interpretation of basic tests. The WIPI 1st Edition Picture CD-Rom is sold separately. Available from Auditec, Inc. Call 1-800-669-9065 (from US) or 314-416-1050 (outside the US) to order.
Basic Auditory Test 1st ed. WIPI; Item No. CD101R; Price $106.00 USD + S&H FREE shipping to contiguous US locations.